- One-on-one Career and Leadership Development Coaching;
- Series of Small Group Career Planning Sessions;
- Workshops and Presentations; and
- Program Development and Consulting for Organizations.
For over twenty years, Paulette Fried has been instrumental in developing and providing individual and group services as a Career Counselor and Coach. She has also served as a Consultant in designing and implementing professional and organizational development programs for companies.
Throughout her work life, Paulette has dedicated herself to positively impacting the futures of individuals and organizations in a variety of industries (including arts and entertainment, engineering and technology, social and health services, manufacturing and real estate) from the for profit and non-profit sectors, as well as from public agencies at every level of government.
- Assisting individuals in evaluating and planning their career paths, and empowering them to move forward in the direction of their goals and dreams;
- Helping corporations effectively and wisely use their staff resources to accomplish organizational goals; and
- Encouraging the pursuit of possibilities and high ideals by all of those she works with.