Paulette is super dedicated, goes the extra mile. She jumps right into the discussion, listens and considers inputs. She is very knowledgeable, that is obvious to all. We could not do this without Paulette, she is a gem.
~Kay Gasner, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
Paulette, you were the one that helped (us) breathe life into our dream. Your ideas, wisdom, collaborative heart and passion were key to us realizing Career Services as a living entity; one that has and will serve so many employees and managers. You always freely share your thoughts and ideas with all of us connected with Career Services, and sharpen our view of what can or should be our focus. Thank you.
~ Mark Gratzer, Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems
It has been my pleasure and honor to work with Paulette in the last 5-7 years in two capacities and want to make sure anyone who is thinking of working with her knows what a gift she is and the many strengths she contributes. In the first 4 years she worked with me she was one of the onsite coaches we used for our employees. Paulette coached people at all levels including the Director and VP level. In addition to the glowing testimonials I received about her coaching, she has also coached me through the years.
Her strengths as a coach are her intuition, her ability to think strategically, her creativity and her listening skills. Any good coach must have strong listening skills and I would say Paulette’s are outstanding. Her warmth and caring put the client at ease so they can dig into the hard issues they want to address. In addition, her compassion and patience make it possible for the client to come up with creative ideas and visions. Working with her makes it much easier to tackle challenges and to come up with positive new ways of dealing with them.
In the last two years I’ve been fortunate to have Paulette work for me as a Project Manager to open three new Insights coaching centers on the east coast. There is no way I could have gotten this done without her. Not only did she get them open, she ensured we had the best coaches and that each coach was ready and empowered to deliver the services we offer. Considering she was an external contractor this was no easy task and she accomplished it with flying colors. There are so many strengths Paulette brought to this project, they include but aren’t limited to the following:
- Great job of navigating as a contractor – she had no internal authority yet was influential and very effective in getting things done.
- Strong relationship building skills. At each site she worked closely with each internal NG person and collaborated very effectively and made sure key players were inspired.
- Autonomous, I was swamped with the other three centers and other work demanding my time. Paulette worked on her own without my input the majority of the time.
- Ability to see bigger picture needs that not having could affect success, yet didn’t let this get in the way.
- Ability to be objective and look for the unique needs of each site.
- Attention to detail.
- Project planning were thorough, she kept me and all players up to date consistently.
- Solved difficult recruiting problems at Bethpage and St. Augustine.
- Great job of on-boarding each external new coach to understanding the complexities of Northrop, each site, and the Insight’s program overall.
- Facilitated learning by connecting the strengths of each Insights coach.
- Takes initiative and goes beyond defined tasks and ensure program improvement.
- Proactive and responsive to others’ needs.
- Good understanding of financial accounting and management.
- Created the first Insight’s center manual – in depth details for each coach to find and utilize the resources needed to do their job.
In summary, I highly recommend Paulette as a coach or project manager and would definitely hire her again.
~ Heidi Funk, Insights Centers - Providing Career, Professional and Leadership Coaching